- I am working abroad and need certified translations of documents for local authorities.
- I am about to travel abroad for a job and I need to have the document of my education translated.
- I have received an official document, but do not understand what exactly it is about.
- I am about to marry a partner who is a foreigner and we need an interpreter for the wedding.
There are many situations that you may encounter. If you are looking for someone to consult in the area of translating, correcting/editing or interpreting, you have come to the right place.
Together, we can resolve the following issues
- Translation of e-mails, contracts, official letters, etc.
- Certified translation by a court-certified translator – school certificates, medical documentation, confirmation of tax domicile, etc.
- Interpreting of weddings, negotiations with official authorities, etc.
- Editing & Proofreading of e-mails, contracts for work, etc.
Into/from which languages do we translate and interpret?
The greatest demand is for
… but less common languages are occasionally required, too.
Quality is our priority, therefore
- texts are always translated by a native speaker;
- the translator is familiar with the subject matter;
- every translation is double-checked by another translator.
What is the price of translations and interpreting?
Due to a great number of languages we offer, there exist hundreds of language combinations. It is impossible for us to apply a flat rate to all the combinations. Therefore, we can draw up a price offer for you, free of charge, made-to-measure for your project.
We do not take your privacy lightly. All information and documents that you hand in will be safe with us.
That’s exactly what I need!
Where may I bring my documents to be translated and certified?