A prominent Austrian manufacturer and vendor of automotive technology, air-handling systems and hobby products prepared a set of manuals, user guides and lists of spare parts to the offered goods. The customer owns an extensive network of branches around the world, therefore all documents were translated into several languages.
- Translation and proofreading of texts in 11 world languages (CZ, SK, HU, RO, PL, ET, SR, SL, LV, LT, BG)
- Volume: over 160,000 words
- Localization of texts for the target languages
- Proofreading and final pre-press proofreading of text files
Due to the number of words and range of services provided, a great number of translators and terminologists participated in the translation.
We also localized the translated documents in order to adapt the text depending on the language, market and other customs of each country.
The customer provided the product photography and client’s graphic designers inserted the translated text. A final proofreading of the translated texts, including the accuracy of the labelling of individual parts, was the last step in the processing of this order.
- Because this was one of our regular customers, we used a previously created translation memory in order to ensure consistency of technical terms. This lowered the customer's costs allowinghim to invest in further promotion of his products.
- The finished translations were submitted within the deadline and the customer launched his marketing campaign as planned.
- Thanks to our services, this manufacturer was able to offer the manuals for his products in many countries. Localization of the texts for individual markets guarantees the user will correctly understand the meaning of the translated manuals.
- For this type of company, the translation and localization of texts is an important step, without which the products could not be offered abroad.